CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 30

It’s hard to believe we are already in week 30! Time is flying by. We had a sono on Tues., but measurements weren’t taken at this one. As far as they could tell, the boys are over 3 lbs each, which is great! Landon seemed to hog the camera this time, so we only got one good shot of Hudson. :) My cervix has shortened from 4 cm to 3 cm, which is going to happen naturally as the weeks go on. The Dr. did say that I have to sit as much as possible to keep it from shortening too quickly. I certainly do not want to be on bed rest! My team at school is wonderful, they are really taking care of me! I will be going in weekly now, so I will have another update after Monday’s appt.

Hudson’s profile:

Hudson_Looking_Up

Landon,  looking at us:

Landon_Looking_at_camera2 

Landon’s profile with his mouth open:

Landon_Profile_Pict

Landon, showing off his foot:

   Landon's_Foot

1 comments:

Jess

Those. Are. Amazing! Oh my gosh. YOUR BOYS!!!

Post a Comment