CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun weekend with friends!

This past weekend, The Johnston family came in town & we loved every minute of it! Jake was walking/running everywhere  & just full of smiles and personality. The boys loved having an older dude to look up to.  Jason & I realized we have a lot of toddler proofing to do around here. ;) It was good for us to see Jake getting into things so we know what to put away. We have a few months before all that though.. whew!

We had fun (despite Tech losing) Sat. night with friends!  The Pickens family and The Olschewskys came  with their kiddos & we had a blast.

And I’m not sure on the new hair color.. I’m gonna give it a few weeks to see what I think. I’ll probably be going back to blonde, but wanted to give brown a try.

A few pics from the weekend:

Hanging out…..
DSC_0605 

5 little friends….. love how not one is looking
at the camera!

DSC_0587

 
Luke might be torturing Landon, but it’s ok.
I’m sure it won’t be the last.. ;)

DSC_0578

And no.. they aren’t little jailbirds!

DSC_0596

Loving my time with Jess!

DSC_0576

Does anyone know the score of the game?

DSC_0574

2 comments:

Jess

OH HONEY! We had a BLAST with you guys...LOVE your house, and your boys, and YOU TWO! I personally think you look smokin' hot and should keep the hair. :)

kawalker15

I think the hair is fun! Keep it a while in case it grows on you. You look exotic, and, eh um, no matter what your hair looks like you are beautiful!

Post a Comment