CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

On the move x 2

Well, we officially have 2 walkers in our house now. It’s quite busy & fun at the same time. Hudson is still more cautious and slow & Landon is all out fast & a bit clumsy. I counted 3 falls & bumps & a little bloody nose while just at Robyn’s house yesterday! Yowsers! I’m sure it’ll take some time before they totally get the hang of it.

And Jason reminds me that they are boys & will have bruises and bumps daily. :) I actually try not to gasp or react when they fall so that we don’t create “pansies” for boys.. haha!

This week, we also have pointing at things from Hudson, Landon saying bye- bye, & both saying ball. They are LOADS of fun lately!

 DSC_0254DSC_0246

Do you think they’ll see us back here?

DSC_0268

DSC_0282 DSC_0292

And down I’m about to go…
DSC_0279

1 comments:

Jess

Let the fun begin!!!!! Can't believe they're both walking!! :)

Post a Comment