CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Belly pics & Dr. update

Here are few belly pics from last week – 27 weeks. I’m actually 28 weeks tomorrow!

The belly is getting huge!

27_Weeks,_1_Day27_Weeks,_4_Days                        

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had a Dr.’s appointment today, and the boys are looking great! Baby A (Hudson) is weighing 2 lbs, 10 oz. and Baby B (Landon) is 2 lbs, 6 oz. It’s hard to believe that I’m carrying around 5 lb. 1 oz. of baby! The Dr. said there is still plenty of room for them to move around, and around 33 or 34 weeks, they will probably stay put. Also, my cervix hasn’t shortened, which is great. It’s still at a 4, which is good for where I am in the pregnancy. Anything around 2 right now would probably mean preterm labor or bed rest.  I feel like I look full term for having 1!  My ankles are starting to swell some at the end of the day, but it’s nothing a little R & R can’t cure. Jason has been cooking and making me rest at night, and I’m so thankful for such a great husband!

There’s no reason I can’t make it until 36 or 37 weeks! I’m taking it easy and determined to make that happen. Those boys better  behave & stay in there and cook!

I’m looking forward to a fun week ahead with some baby showers!

2 comments:

kawalker15

Good job cooking those babies! Ha! And, good job to Jason for taking good care of you!

Anonymous

I LOVE IT! You are darling and are going to topple over if you're not careful! XOXO!

Post a Comment