CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Caring for Multiples 101

We took our multiples class on Sat., which was very informative. There were 5 of us with twins and 2 with triplets! We took the elevator up to the NICU to see the babies, and Jason said he couldn’t believe there were 16 babies in one elevator! We watched a natural birth  and c-section birth of twins, learned about breastfeeding both at the same time/pumping,  changing diapers and caring for them, etc.. It was really good! I think we feel better about things, even though nothing can truly prepare you. We will just have to learn once they are here and fully thrown into it! :)

I didn’t have an appt this week, so no news to report. I go back on the 26th and I’m anxious for that. All I know is that I’m putting on weight more and more each week and my belly is getting huge! I seriously do a double take at myself sometimes..  We are also in the midst of interviewing pediatricians, so we hope to have one picked by Feb.

Maybe I’ll be brave a post a bare belly pic soon……………

0 comments:

Post a Comment