CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pics of the Nursery…. two steps closer

We are getting closer to finishing the room. The bedding finally arrived! It looks great, and we are really happy with the colors we chose. Also, my mom gave me a wonderful frame as an early b-day present. It is already hanging over the changing table!

Hudson’s crib:

Hudson's_Crib[1] Close_Up,_Hudson's_Bedding[1]

Landon’s crib:

Landon's_Crib[1] Close_Up,_Landon's_Bedding[1]

Frame above changing table:

Picture_Frame[1]

We had fun putting clothes in the closet! :)

Closet[1]

2 comments:

Anonymous

Love, love, love the bedding! That polka dot fabric is the same as Jake's! :) Great minds and good taste, right?! It all looks so beautiful!

kawalker15

Me too. I love the bedding. I love the names. I love the frame. I love the babies!!!!! (And I love the momma and daddy too!)

Post a Comment